Healthcare Senior Manager – Revenue Cycle
Fust Charles Chambers LLP, a premier advisory services Firm in Central New York is seeking an enthusiastic healthcare revenue cycle senior manager that is looking to manage within the Firm’s advisory department. The Firm’s clients are in a wide range of health care environments, including some of the largest hospitals, health systems, long term care facilities and care providers in the area.
You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the broader Fust Charles Chambers’ team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients; consult, work with and service our client base to make recommendations on business and process improvement; play a key role in future business generation by identifying new business opportunities through networking within industry and serve as a coach and mentor to our people, to develop high performing teams and promote respect in the workplace. This position provides a challenging and exciting opportunity for those with experience in the revenue cycle of healthcare organizations.
From the beginning, you will:
- Work with some of the most interesting and dynamic people in our community and region.
- Be professionally challenged while managing an outstanding team of Consultants.
- Proactively anticipate and stay informed of health care industry trends including regulations, market practices, trends, economic factors, and risk.
- Continue to grow as a leader…… and in the process, have fun, and develop lasting relationships.
First, you will quickly:
- Learn our people, systems and clients.
- Become involved in the healthcare consulting department’s goals, strategies and initiatives.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with CEO’s, CFOs, Patient Accounting Supervisors, Patient Access Supervisors and Health Information Management personnel of current and potential healthcare clients.
- Effectively manage the financial performance (i.e. realization, utilization, leverage, accounts receivable, expenses, etc.) of multiple engagements.
- Oversee multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the health care practitioners in other service lines within the Firm to maintain an understanding of all of the firm’s service offerings
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare revenue cycle operations.
- Industry certification, specifically, RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P or CPC.
- Ability to utilize information literacy skills to research state and federal guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Ability to lead and develop others.
- Ability to review medical records to ensure:
– Proper usage of ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, CPT, HCPCS, DRG, etc. codes.
– Provider clinical documentation supports both diagnostic and service related codes.
- Experience in working collaboratively with financial/patient accounting departments.
- Experience in all areas of the revenue cycle such as Patient Access/Registration, Authorizations, Release of Information, HIPAA, Coding, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Billing practices, Appeals/Denials, etc..
- Proven track record in improving process and/or financial performance in revenue cycle operations.
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills – with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork and quality of life. We offer an excellent
compensation/benefits package including a competitive salary, health insurance, retirement savings plan and the
opportunity to manage within an industry leader.
Fust Charles Chambers LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*By submitting your resume, transcript and other pertinent information, you authorize Fust Charles Chambers LLP to share said information with firm personnel involved in recruiting and, specifically, those who participate in your interview should one take place.*