Senior Healthcare Consultant
Fust Charles Chambers LLP, a premier accounting, tax and advisory services Firm in Central New York is seeking an enthusiastic senior healthcare consultant that is looking to lead and grow within the Firm’s advisory department. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the broader Fust Charles Chambers’ team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients; interact directly with our clients on a regular basis to better understand and serve their needs; and grow and develop your career with support and mentoring from our experienced consultants at the Firm, as well as through your regular participation in internal and external Continuing Professional Education programs.
Senior Healthcare Consultants at Fust Charles Chambers gain firsthand experience and knowledge in a wide range of health care environments, including some of the largest hospitals, health systems, long term care facilities, and care providers in the area. Talented individuals with a passion for sound accounting practices and procedures, strong analytical skills, and a sharp mind will thrive in this environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Run projects simultaneously, managing workloads effectively and taking responsibility for project outcomes.
- Efficiently and effectively use reimbursement and audit‐related software
- Question assumptions and data to ensure accurate analysis
- Effectively work independently and demonstrate critical thinking
- Excellent and effective communication skills by keeping the team informed as to the status of the project
- Identify opportunities to engage clients on future projects.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business related field or Accounting.
- 3+ years’ experience in an accounting position with debit/credit skills. Audit experience would be a plus.
- Healthcare experience preferred, not required.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated diagnostic, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Willingness to travel
- Integrity, Intellectual Strength & Agility, Energy, Passion, Curiosity, Humility
Our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork and quality of life. We offer an excellent compensation/benefits package including a competitive salary, health insurance, retirement savings plan and the opportunity to grow with an industry leader.
Fust Charles Chambers LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*By submitting your resume, transcript and other pertinent information, you authorize Fust Charles Chambers LLP to share said information with firm personnel involved in recruiting and, specifically, those who participate in your interview should one take place.*