Fust Charles Chambers LLP, a premier accounting, tax and advisory services Firm in Central New York is seeking an enthusiastic healthcare consultant that is looking to learn and grow within the Firm’s advisory department while working in an industry that represents the largest portion of our nation’s expenditures and one that is front and center in the national conversation. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the broader Fust Charles Chambers’ team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients; interact directly with our clients on a regular basis to better understand and serve their needs; and grow and develop your career with support and mentoring from our experienced consultants at the Firm, as well as through your regular participation in internal and external Continuing Professional Education programs.
Healthcare consultants at Fust Charles Chambers gain firsthand experience and knowledge in a wide range of health care environments, including some of the largest hospitals, health systems, long term care facilities, and care providers in the area. Talented individuals with a passion for sound accounting practices and procedures, strong analytical skills, and a sharp mind will thrive in this environment. This position provides a challenging and exciting growth opportunity for recent graduates. It is also an excellent way for finance or consulting professionals with less than two years of experience to take their next step up the career ladder.
From the beginning, You’ll:
- Work with some of the most interesting and dynamic people in our community and region.
- Experience the variety of clients, projects and situations that offer the best of learning environments.
- Be professionally challenged while working with, and being coached by, an outstanding team of Consultants.
- Expand your full-picture healthcare industry experience.
- Become insightful and effective as a problem solver.
- Grow as a leader…… and in the process, have fun, and develop lasting relationships.
First, You’ll quickly:
- Learn our people, systems and clients.
- Connect with those who will mentor you.
- Become involved in Firm goals, strategies and initiatives.
- Assist in the day-to-day completion of the engagement plan for each assigned consulting project, report and other required engagement deliverables
- Develop the ability to efficiently and effectively use reimbursement and audit‐related software
- Become proficient in questioning assumptions and data to ensure accurate analysis
- Develop the ability to effectively work independently and demonstrate critical thinking
- Develop organizational skills to handle multiple projects.
- Develop excellent communication skills by keeping the engagement team informed as to the status of the engagement
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business related field or Accounting.
- Financial experience in a health care setting or audit experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Integrity, Intellectual Strength & Agility, Energy, Passion, Curiosity, Humility
Our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork and quality of life. We offer an excellent compensation/benefits package including a competitive salary, health insurance, retirement savings plan and the opportunity to grow with an industry leader.
Fust Charles Chambers LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*By submitting your resume, transcript and other pertinent information, you authorize Fust Charles Chambers LLP to share said information with firm personnel involved in recruiting and, specifically, those who participate in your interview should one take place.*