ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) Services
When properly structured, an ESOP can provide a wide range of tax and financial benefits for your organization and owners. At Fust Charles Chambers, we understand the complex regulatory, tax, and financial considerations involved with ESOPs. Our team of professionals provides education and guidance on ESOP structures.
We work closely with your valuation professionals to ensure timeliness in the valuation process and expedite the issuance of your financial statements. Working with trustees and legal professionals, we also help you evaluate ESOP alternatives and select the best structure for your organization.
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Employee Benefit Plan Assurance and Consulting Services
- Planning of Multiple Phase ESOP Transactions
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Business Restructuring Services
- Tax Controversy and Tax Audit Support Services
- Estate, Gift and Trust Consulting and Return Preparation
- Business and Individual Tax Preparation and Planning
Helping you maintain confidence, communication, and trust with your employees and stakeholders
As your trusted advisor, we interface with your banker and other financial oversight groups to educate them on the important aspects of your employee ownership. We help you meet your goals and objectives, while maintaining the trust of your employee owners, lenders and other stakeholders.