Are You Optimizing Your Employee Retention Credits?
12 September 2022EVERY EMPLOYER SHOULD RECONSIDER EMPLOYEE RETENTION CREDIT NOW!
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) is a payroll tax credit enacted for employers impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. In which Organizations can earn up to $26,000 per qualified employee.
Why Your Organization Should Use Fust Charles Chambers' Services
- As a CPA firm, Fust Charles Chambers LLP (FCC) has the expertise to analyze your eligibility for ERC, and compute your ERC claim accurately.
- FCC has assisted many organizations in successfully identifying, calculating and claiming ERC credits, as well as, optimizing ERC in cases where you received PPP loans or other funding.
- Eligibility for the ERC is based on your organization’s specific facts and circumstances. We can assist you in analyzing your eligibility before the window closes on the ERC opportunity.
- We understand the critical importance of properly prepared ERC claims that meet your compliance requirements.
- FCC will produce a supportable ERC file that will comply with the law when it may be necessary to defend your ERC claim upon IRS audit.
AN IMPORTANT ERC WINDOW IS CLOSING!
Contact us today:
Mary Ellen (Ellie) Luker, CPA, JD, LLM - / 315.796.5200
Nicole C. Woodall, CPA - / 646.919.1129Back to News