A Meaningful Experience
We offer paid internships in audit and tax to help you get an opportunity to find out what a career in public accounting can be. You’ll be afforded the opportunity to contribute to the Firm and make genuine connections. Gain experience and exposure to clients across a variety of industries, giving you the opportunity to build your career.
- Formalized orientation and training programs
- One-on-one mentoring
- Being an active team member
- Exciting and challenging client assignments
- Access to technology and tools to support you through your internship
- Invitations to attend firm-wide functions and community involvement activities
- Performance feedback at the end of the program
- Welcoming your feedback on our internship program
Internships are planned from January to mid-April and June to mid-August. The internships are generally 16 to 24 hours a week. We are seeking candidates enrolled in a master’s accounting program or the equivalent 150 hour compliant program with an expected graduation date of May 2022 – May 2023. Recruiting for new interns typically takes place in the fall (September and October) for positions starting the following year in January and June.
You’ll leave Fust Charles Chambers with a greater scope of experience and have a better idea of where your strengths and interests lie.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
If you would like to join the Fust Charles Chambers LLP team, apply online.
“I walked into the first day very apprehensive of working in “the real world.” However, everyone at the Firm created the most comfortable and welcoming environment to help me succeed and have a productive learning experience.”
-MacKenzie Maxam, Student at SUNY Oswego