Fust Charles Chambers LLP, a premier accounting, tax and advisory services Firm in Central New York is seeking a Data Analyst that is looking to apply their data analysis skills and experience in delivering services to the Firm’s clients and learn and grow within the Firm.
- Various data analysis responsibilities associated with performance audits
- Develop, implement and update testing methodologies and audit programs to determine compliance with various regulations, laws, policies and procedures
- Gather and analyze financial and other data/information related to the engagement
- Interpret data and analyze outcomes to ensure accurate testing results
- Document test work performed in clear and concise workpapers providing audit trail of work performed
- Research legislation, interpret regulations and apply to data analysis to determine compliance
- Apply audit skepticism throughout data analysis and test work
- Provide on-going updates and reports
- Identify and escalate audit or data issues and concerns
- Degree in Data Science or Analytics, Business Administration or Accounting
- Proven working experience analyzing data
- Proven project management skills and strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Excel skills required, advanced Excel skills and knowledge of IDEA data analysis software preferred
- Ability to understand and resolve complex problems and ability to manipulate data points
- Adept at data queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Audit experience and healthcare experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- 1-3 years’ experience in a public accounting or private company environment, preferably with some data analysis experience
- Limited travel, 10% or less.
Our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork and quality of life. We offer an excellent compensation/benefits package including a competitive salary, health insurance, retirement savings plan and the opportunity to grow with an industry leader.
Fust Charles Chambers LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*By submitting your resume, transcript and other pertinent information, you authorize Fust Charles Chambers LLP to share said information with firm personnel involved in recruiting and, specifically, those who participate in your interview should one take place.*