Senior Audit Associate
Fust Charles Chambers LLP, a premier accounting, tax and advisory services Firm in Central New York is seeking an enthusiastic senior audit associate that is looking to learn and grow within the Firm’s audit department. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the broader Fust Charles Chambers’ team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients; interact directly with our clients on a regular basis to better understand and serve their needs; and grow and develop your career with support and mentoring from our experienced Certified Public Accountants at the Firm, as well as through your regular participation in internal and external Continuing Professional Education programs.
From the beginning, you will:
- Work with some of the most interesting and dynamic people in our community and region.
- Experience the variety of clients, projects and situations that offer the best of learning environments.
- Be professionally challenged while working with, and being coached by, an outstanding team of Partners and Managers.
- Expand your full-picture business experience.
- Become insightful and effective as a problem solver.
- Grow as a leader…… and in the process, have fun, and develop lasting relationships.
First, you will quickly:
- Learn our people, systems and clients.
- Connect with those who will mentor you.
- Become involved in Firm goals, strategies and initiatives.
- Plan and perform audits and reviews in addition to any other related client needs.
- Develop thorough and updated knowledge and application of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards.
- Research and appropriately support conclusions with authoritative literature and deal with more complex accounting issues.
- Run engagements simultaneously, managing workloads effectively.
- Develop and grow interns and associates.
- Begin to master the use of Firm technical resources.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Two years’ experience in public accounting.
- CPA preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel to client sites is required.
- Integrity, Intellectual Strength & Agility, Energy, Passion, Curiosity, Humility.
Our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork and quality of life. We offer an excellent compensation/benefits package including a competitive salary, health insurance, retirement savings plan and the opportunity to grow with an industry leader.
Fust Charles Chambers LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*By submitting your resume, transcript and other pertinent information, you authorize Fust Charles Chambers LLP to share said information with firm personnel involved in recruiting and, specifically, those who participate in your interview, should one take place.*