Fust Charles Chambers LLP is a professional service firm providing accounting, audit, tax, and advisory services to businesses, not-for-profit organizations and individual clients. Our experienced and dedicated professionals take a personal interest in the success of our clients and listen to their concerns, goals and objectives.
We concentrate on maintaining a close constructive relationship and are responsive to the needs of our clients throughout the year. We meet with our clients regularly to discuss pending tax legislation, issues pertinent to their business and industry and accounting pronouncements issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board.
We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
We are an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client service goals. By supplementing our services, the BDO Alliance USA allows us to:
- Enhance our client services and broaden our capabilities overall
- Expand our domestic and international coverage
- Gain greater technical knowledge in specialty areas
- Utilize professionals with experience in a wide range of industries
- Access the most up-to-date technical information
- Participate in the latest training programs
- Utilize state of-the-art, customized computer systems
- Provide our clients with key contacts and sophisticated professionals throughout the U.S.
The BDO Alliance USA is a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership. As an independent Member Firm of BDO International Limited, BDO serves multi-national clients through a global network of 1,328 offices in 151 countries.