We offer paid internships in audit and tax to help you get an opportunity to find out what a career in public accounting can be. We help you gain experience and exposure to clients across a variety of industries, giving you the opportunity to learn the ropes.
- Formalized orientation and training programs
- One-on-one mentoring
- Being an active team member
- Exciting and challenging client assignments
- Access to technology and tools to support you through your internship
- Invitations to attend firm-wide functions and community involvement activities
- Performance feedback at the end of the program
- Welcoming your feedback on our internship program
Internships are planned from January to mid-April and June to mid-August. The internships are generally 16 to 24 hours a week. We are seeking candidates enrolled in a master’s accounting program or the equivalent 150 hour compliant program with an expected graduation date of May 2021 – May 2022. Recruiting for new interns typically takes place in the fall (September and October) for positions starting the following year in January and June.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Tricia Sherwood, Partner
Fust Charles Chambers LLP
5784 Widewaters Parkway
Syracuse, New York 13214
if you would like to join the Fust Charles Chambers LLP team, or use the form below: