Fust Charles Chambers LLP, a premier accounting, tax and advisory services Firm in Central New York is seeking an enthusiastic Tax Manager looking to develop and advance their career within the Firm’s tax department. The Tax Manager will work closely with Senior Managers, Principals and Partners, as well as staff and clients, and will be responsible for planning, supervising, reviewing and completing client engagements. At Fust Charles Chambers LLP, we offer a unique workplace atmosphere and we recognize that our employees are the key to providing proactive, value added services to our clients. As a result, we focus on developing the type of culture to recruit and retain the best talent to work with our clients.
Key Responsibilities include
- Planning and managing tax compliance and consulting engagements and related projects, including reviewing workpapers and tax returns
- Supervise, develop and motivate engagement staff and supervisors by providing mentorship, leadership and career guidance
- Conduct research, continuously enhance technical professional skills and develop expertise within the firm.
- Identify and recommend new business opportunities for the firm.
- Maintaining and developing strong client relationships on various compliance and tax consulting engagements.
- Managing engagement workflow, engagement team resources, and engagement billing and collections.
- Prepare staff performance evaluations and review with staff members.
- Develop a responsible and trained staff by providing assisting in recruiting, developing
- professional development programs and updating processes/procedures.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Five years’ experience in public accounting – taxation.
- CPA license is required.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Integrity, Intellectual Strength & Agility, Energy, Passion, Curiosity, Humility.
Our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork and quality of life. We offer an excellent compensation/benefits package including a competitive salary, health insurance, signing bonus, retirement savings plan and the opportunity to manage within an industry leader.
Fust Charles Chambers LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*By submitting your resume, transcript and other pertinent information, you authorize Fust Charles Chambers LLP to share said information with firm personnel involved in recruiting and, specifically, those who participate in your interview should one take place.*