Fust Charles Chambers LLP, a premier accounting, tax and advisory services Firm in Central New York is seeking an enthusiastic Audit Manager looking to develop and advance their career within the Firm’s audit department. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the broader Fust Charles Chambers’ team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients; consult, work with and service our client base and serve as a coach and mentor to our people, to develop high performing teams and promote respect in the workplace. The Audit Manager will work closely with Senior Managers, Principals and Partners, as well as staff and clients, and will be responsible for planning, supervising, reviewing and completing audit engagements. At Fust Charles Chambers LLP, we offer a unique workplace atmosphere and we recognize that our employees are the key to providing proactive, value added services to our clients. As a result, we focus on developing the type of culture to recruit and retain the best talent to work with our clients.
Key Responsibilities include
- Planning and managing audit engagements and related projects, including reviewing workpapers and financial statements
- Supervise, develop and motivate engagement staff and seniors by providing mentorship, leadership and career guidance
- Maintaining and developing strong client relationships on various audit engagements.
- Managing engagement workflow, engagement team resources, and engagement billing and collections.
- Conduct research, continuously enhance technical professional skills and develop expertise within the firm.
- Identify and recommend new business opportunities for the firm.
- Exercises independent, critical thinking skills when determining engagement procedures based on risk and evaluating evidence
- Prepare staff performance evaluations and review with staff members.
- Develop a responsible and trained staff by providing assisting in recruiting, developing professional development programs and updating processes/procedures.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Five years’ experience in public accounting – audit.
- CPA license is required.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Integrity, Intellectual Strength & Agility, Energy, Passion, Curiosity, Humility.
Our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork and quality of life. We offer an excellent compensation/benefits package including a competitive salary, health insurance, retirement savings plan and the opportunity to manage within an industry leader.
Fust Charles Chambers LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*By submitting your resume, transcript and other pertinent information, you authorize Fust Charles Chambers LLP to share said information with firm personnel involved in recruiting and, specifically, those who participate in your interview should one take place.*